Monday, October 8, 2012

Sushi Bake

Decided to make a Sushi Bake for dinner tonight and I am so glad I did. Thanks to my friend Darlene for making it for the office one day. I love this stuff. I think I'm going to make this for our Halloween Party. It's so easy to make too. The recipe I used called for either imitation crab or real crab. I decided on real crab (from a can).

Here's what it looks like:



Here's what I did to make this yummy deliciousness:

1. Cook 2 cups of Calrose rice according to directions.
2. Boil 1 lb of raw shrimp till pink, drain, and let cool (don't add additional seasonings).
3. Chop the shrimp up into small bite sized piece and put in a mixing bowl. Add two 6 ounce cans of cooked crab, one cup of Sour Cream, 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise and mix this together.
4. Time to assemble in a 13"x9" baking dish. First layer is the cooked rice, then on top of that, lay the shrimp and crab mixture on. Sprinkle a jar of Furikake Seasoning (the one with Bonito Flakes) over the whole dish.
5. Bake in the 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
6. While baking, Cut Roasted Nori into squares.

Here's how you eat them. Yummy!!!!



I think I had like five of these, they are too good. Someone please stop me....


You can make your own creation or adaptation. Try it with avocado's. Here's the site I used to get the basic recipe from: http://www.yummysf.com/sushi-bake/


You have to try this, so yummy!!! Toodles...Ana


No comments:

Post a Comment