Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Halloween at my house

Thought I'd post some of the happenings at my house this year. Like I said before, I love Halloween. Most of the things have been collected over the past few years. Every year I pick something up to add to my collection. It's fun decorating for Trick-o-Treaters, Halloween is all about the kids, right...




Found these cauldrons at Spirit a few years ago.



Halloween wreath up close.


Made the wreath using grapevine base, moss, false flowers, and random Halloween themed ornaments. All hot glued down.

Hallmark & Pier One Decorations

Findings from Bath & Body Works, Pottery Barn, & Micheal's

Friendly witch with her cauldron. I actually have a little bubbly smoker in the cauldron. Cute when the lights are dimmed. She is my new addition this year.




Walnuts and pecans painted like pumpkins. Just take a little acrylic paint and go to work.

My homemade spiders. These are so cool, you can hang or put them anywhere. I will post a project tutorial for this little guy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment