Super easy, delicious side dish. I L.O.V.E this yummy corn pudding. So sweet and delicate with a nice crunch of corn. So glad my mother-in-law told me to make this. I can serve this for Sunday Dinners, Barbeques, Thanksgiving and anytime I need yummy side dish. A variation of this dish I may want to try would be a sweet and spicy corn pudding; by adding Chipotle or Cayenne Pepper, but I like it just like this.
1/2 cup of Butter (softened)
1/3 cup of Sugar
1 cup of Sour Cream
1 8-1/2 ounce box of Corn Bread Mix (I used Jiffy)
1/2 cup of Milk
1 15-ounce can of Whole Kernel Corn (drain it)
1 14-ounce can of Cream Style Corn
1. Preheat over to 325 degrees.
2. Grease 3 quart baking dish.
2. Using a hand Mixer, cream together butter & sugar until fluffy.
3. Add eggs. Beat in one at a time, mixing well before adding the other.
4. Add sour cream, and mix.
5. Gradually add in corn bread mix and milk. Alternate each, when adding into mixture.
6. Fold in drained whole kernel corn & creamed corn into mixture.
7. Pour into greased baking dish and bake for 45-50 minutes depending on your oven.
Serve while warm. Great as leftover! This recipe was adapted from the Taste of Home recipe index.